Friday, May 1, 2020 12:45 pm
RE: COVID 19 Phase 1 Reopening of Services at Sheridan Memorial
COVID-19 has disrupted all of our lives, but it shouldn’t interfere with the quality care you expect at Sheridan Memorial Hospital Association. After reviewing Governor Bullock’s recommendations in Phase 1 and how they pertain to Sheridan Memorial, we are now accepting limited face-to-face visits and continuing with existing precautions. Our process may look different due to the threat of COVID 19; however, many have chronic illnesses, new ailments, necessary laboratory and radiology testing, home care visits, oxygen and equipment still need to be addressed.
Services Available for Face-to-Face Visits BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
1. Clinic (406) 765.3718
- Now is the time to “touch base” with your provider.
- All clinical services are open for face-to-face appointments to include, but not limited to: DOT physicals, allergy
shots, check-ups, medication renewals and more.
- NO Walk-ins, please call to schedule an appointment. The staff will assess you and direct you to the appropriate
door to report when coming for your appointment.
- The waiting room is closed. You will be asked to wait in your vehicle, at the time of your appointment you will
be met outside, screened, asked to don a mask and escorted in to a Clinic exam room.
- We ask that you come alone unless it is medically necessary that you are accompanied by a companion. Both
the patient and companion will be screened and asked to wear a mask.
- Each exam room is fully sanitized after patient use and deep cleaned after each day.
- Phone or Zoom appointments will still be accommodated for those not comfortable coming in to the medical
2. Physical and Occupational Therapy (406) 765.3725
- Scheduling patients with staggered time slots and to allow for proper Social Distancing within the department.
- Rehab areas are fully sanitized after each patient and deep cleaned after each day.
- Continue to call on those patients doing home maintenance.
3. Laboratory Services (406) 765.3727
- Blood Draws
- Urine Collections
- NO Walk-ins, please call ahead for an appointment
4. Radiology Services (406) 765.3739
- Diagnostic procedures are available.
- Equipment is fully sanitized after each patient procedure.
5. Home Care Services (406) 765.3735
- Foot Clinic for diabetics at Sheridan Memorial and outreach at Pioneer Manor.
- Private Care Aide and Nursing Services continue as normal.
- Visiting Nurse Services continue as normal.
- Insurance Assessments for those within Sheridan County.
- Durable Medical Equipment and CPAP equipment and sales by appointment.
6. Immunization Clinic (406) 765.3735
- Services continue as normal. Wednesday’s by appointment only. 7. Outreach Clinic Services open for patients
- Corner Chiropractic
- Sidney Health Center visiting Specialists
All departments ask you call to schedule an appointment. At that time, they will direct you to the appropriate door to report, and explain the screening process. Sheridan Memorial cares about your health and the health of our community and knows it is important to maintain your routine healthcare needs. We want to stress that many precautions arebeing taken to help reduce the risk of Covid-19 exposure to our patients, residents and our staff. Although there may still be fear surrounding COVID 19, we want you to feel comfortable and ensure that you are going to be seen in a secure, sanitized and safe environment.
1. No visitation allowed in the Nursing Home. Medically necessary visitation can be accommodated if you contact the Nursing Home at 406-765-3747.
2. No visitation allowed in the Hospital. Urgent or medically necessary visitation may be accommodated if you contact the Hospital at 406-765-3738.
3. All patients entering the facility will be asked to wear a mask, if you do not have one, one will be provided, your temperature will be taken and you will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID 19.
4. Facility doors will be locked 24/7 to minimize unnecessary traffic, and protect our patients, residents and staff. 5. Sheridan Memorial staff continue to be screened at the beginning and end of each shift to include temperature
and signs and symptoms of COVID 19. Staff are also required to wear a mask during patient contact.
If you have questions regarding any of our precautions or about scheduling an appointment, please feel free to call the department directly or call (406) 765.3700 and you will be directed to the appropriate staff member. Sheridan Memorial’s mission is to provide quality care to the people and community we serve. It is our pleasure to serve you.